Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dumb maxis

A very big HELLO to my fellow bloggers,

I've just switched to blogspot.Pretty good job huh?

Its 6 pm,and its a lovely tuesday evening and im stuck at home.Supposedly i have stupid maths tuition now but i skipped.

Let me tell you something,this is the weirdest yet craziest maths tuition ive ever been to in my life.Students have to climb a number of 3 flights of stairs high just to get to classes.Yes,you got that right.Im not kidding.Damn stupid lor i must say.Thats my main reason why i did not attend class because of .. just ask me personally.

Argh!Dumb Maxis keeps reminding me to register my number!Someone please remind me before dumb maxis cuts off my line.I feel so shitty now.

Someone please tell me the reason why we have to learn Moral?

Thank God i donch have papers tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or hell im going to suffer from the flight of stairs.No parties for me now.Boo hoo.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. like ur blog..
simple n nice..
dont change it..
haha...

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog so simple not nice,i say put template better..

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaaaaaaaa see?go go anony!! faster ask her to return to xanga.
PFFT miss natalie!!
<333
im gonna miss your smileys and colours babe.
drop me a line in my chatbox k?

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI HI !!! Is that all you want me to say?? LOL... Write more bout yourself laa... =)

9:16 PM  
Blogger waise said...

nicole : i like it too.yay.hehe :P

anonymous : its not simple,its cool you know

kelly : i have a nice blog la . hehe . hows ur xanga so far ? hehe

9:18 PM  
Blogger waise said...

anonymous carynn : lol why anonymous? wheres ur name ? okay i ll write more about myself

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter