Monday, December 17, 2007

Reminiscence Back to the Past.

I remember my first ever day when I started my Form 1.
I even got lost wondering around the school.

Nevertheless, I've met a bunch of friends whom I could study with, joke around with, SHOUT and JUMP (lol ;P) around with, lepak around with and etc etc.

Frankly, high school was my all time favourite years in my life.
So, let's all reminisce back to little wai se's life, shall we?

I love them man.

My Form 4 and Form 5 with them was incredibly fun!

Then, there was our DU'S Form 5 Prom which was a year ago. I was in my black knee-length dress ;)

Come to think of it, most of us were in black last year.

Also, we had our GRADUATION DAY.

Of tears and joys, laughters and biting farewells.

I will always cherish the times we had.

Although there were school rules but we had a blast during high school, didn't we?

On top of that, SCOUTSSSSS!

Yes people.
Believe it or not, I was once a dedicated scout *beams*

5 years of scouting, 5 years of camps, 5 years of meeting people, 5 years of hiking, 5 years of plain and memorable extreme activities and fun.

woooh.
i think i need someone to hand me a tissue *sniffles*

73rd PETALING, RAR! RAR! RAR!

Oh, and I will never ever forget my bunch of lovely dance partners!

I look sho sho young.

Good times, good times :D

And finally, it was this year.

This year 2007, I studied and AM STILL studying at HELP University where I met gabazillion of people from different various of background.

The ever so beautiful 33 people from Group B *loves*

We're so cool , yawww ;)

Kok Leong, you're sooo COOL yawww!

lol XD

Thanks buddy for everything. you know what is it.

I SIMPLY ADORE YOU GUYS TO BITS AND CRACKS.

p/s, notice the above pictures are all group photos? next post will be individual pictures, aight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter