Friday, June 26, 2009

Been There, Done That

I should be counting my blessings for the opportunity I have to meeting these bunch of wacko's once again.


Uni Mates
I've vaguely lost count of the last time we gathered.

Suddenly it feels like we are back to two years ago when we spent hours of endless break hours together.

Crashing each others classes, catching the latest movies on the big screen, bangsar was one of our main target and satisfying our taste buds.
If that does not work, immediately we switch to plan B.

Been there, done that. ;)

This time around, it was the highly anticipating 'transformers' day.

Not for me though, I had myself glued back to,

"Transformers, can wait!"

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure everyone has already catched it even on the day itself.

Lousy, pfft.

If you weren't aware, I have added sarcasm into it. :p

Snapping back to reality, here are the rest of the shots.


Enjoy the remaining pictures.


Our infamous bridge pose
I apologize for the random amount of shots.
Cannot blame us. :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous KiM said...

niceniceee i see sooo manyak manyak blueeesss=) chantekkk larr <3!

THANKS BABE!!!=D

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!=) <3

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Waise said...

kim: somehow me you and devis are in blue. sorta makes it look like we pakat before hand. heh heh and you thank you everyone here buat ape. org x comment box aku pon. modekao

11:56 PM  
Anonymous KiM said...

hahaa indeed=p haaha. ahlahhh tak apa biar kita syok sendiri. macam kat friendster. old skol is da new skol babeyyy=)

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter