Monday, August 31, 2009

Coco Banana

Had our very own pre independance day party the night before.

It was a bad bad day for me. *with work and a teeny bit of lecturing from work*


However, I still dragged myself to meet these bunch of people who are starting a brand new semester early september.


I'm no angel myself therefore, a crazy night at Coco Banana, Bandar Sunway.



The best part of it was clearly watching each other go low, low, low, low, low.
Heeheehee








Tipsy people doing mindless things!



Then again, everyone was still aware of what they were up to.



Music was quite layan as well.

Sound system was so-so compared to the other clubs.

Still, I was deaf half way. :S

Add it up with a little bit of booze and you will be flying off the moon.
I kid. :p




Best of all, it's the company that counts.







From here onwards, you can probably tell when the alcohol kicks in.






Best lobster face award goes hands down to these boys *who of course took very good care of us!*

Somehow, the picture above left me giggling.
Note, colour difference.




As for me, I literally parked myself off the table when I knew I was almost there.







Had to control but still, came out with a massive headache.







For full set of pictures, potter off to my facebook. *click click*








Enough words, time for the aftermath of the party.


I swear, it is time for me to retire from these. *shy*

Champion, pfft

The other victim.
Hoho!


Lastly, the extremely sober ones who took care of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter