Thursday, February 25, 2010

Monte's

A very important person to me celebrated her twenty first on the twentieth of this month.


























Someone I woudn't be able to live and learn without, Sze yee.







Never heard of this place but for a start, it was pretty okay.
The whole concept of it was clean and very rain forest-y.




Suits the birthday girl.
Heeheehee :D





Also, I met people I have not met for decades.















People I met at the party,
And people whom I hang out most but is leaving abroad in no time.









That being said, this sums up my CNY post.
Back to reality from now onwards

1 Comments:

Blogger CELIN VASQUEZ said...

http://motivacionduranguense.blogspot.com/

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter