Wednesday, September 06, 2006

God is fair

By now,i am sure that many of you have already heard about the death of Steve Irwin the awesome yet lovable crocodile hunter.I have high respect for everything that he has done.I love the fact that he loves animals and treats them well.He is a legend.God is fair.We are all gonna miss you.Rest in Peace,Mr Steve Irwin.

So yeah,i skipped school AND tuition today.

Had to do some phisiology examination today.The doctor gave me ice bag to make me feel better.He also gave me medication and some weird i-dont-know-what-you-call-it thingie to make me walk and stand in shape.I was in the middle of snapping a picture of how horrible i look now but damn it,i coudnt find my camera.I'll be going to the hospital tomorrow.me no likeyyy.


Anyway,thank you to everyone who visited me,your calls to make sure i was okay,all your sms-es,your prayers,your support and your love.I still have a very long way more to go.

THANK YOU

God is fair right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter