Wednesday, December 19, 2007

And Finally.

Spent the day at one utama.

Bump into many people.
Du-rians, Help-ies etc etc.

Btw, I watched Golden Compass today.
Thought it was good, unlike some people. tsktsk Seriously, what's so dissapointing about it?
It's just the ending which left us all wondering what will happen next,aight?

Other than that, I simply just adore the setting of this movie. Thought it was two-thumbs up!

Some sort like The Lord of the Rings, they say.

But I say its more like Harry Potter and The Cronicles of Narnia.

The below pic proves if all. CAT FIGHTTT! :D

I swear, they have the most adorable animals everrrr in the entire movie.

Shoshoooo cuteeee.

For awhile, I felt like pinching 'em ><

Finally.

Like finally I get to see and talk to Chloe who just finished her SPM.

HELLO CHLOE :D :D :D

Anyways, we even went to visit Terence at all his working shop outlets BUT to our dissapointment, he wasn't there.

We're SO gonna bomb him when he gets back ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter