Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Legend.

It was Sammie's birthday celebration yesterday.

Venue of the place was at The Legend Hotel, KL.
Obviously, you need not know the time because we were pretty late.

Note: Not FASHIONABLY LATE ;p

Juan and Kah Fei was my chauffeur for the night.
Thx shoshosooo much guys!

After Juan picked me up, we headed to Bangsar to get Kah Fei which apparently was studying at the library and Juan needed to use the loo pretty badly so we stopped at Lucky Garden (lol.i dont even know wheres that place) and waited for Kah Fei and finally, we started our journey to KL.

Had trouble looking for the frickin' place and nearly got lost.
So called KL people, yes? ;p
Birthday girl and I.


It is by far the best start to kick of 2008.
Good food, really.

By the way, it was all Japanese.
Japanese foooooood which means sushisss and MORE sushis!

Me no likeeeey Sushi'SSS!

So, I abandoned the sushi's section and went for the other Japanese dishes.

I stuffed myself with lots of good food.
Sushis was exceptional for me.

I can't take that for nuts.
You'll probably see me puking my lungs out after those sushis!

We were taking plates and plates of food.

Not bothering who was looking and who was there.
Haha :D
For those who are Japanese food lovers, you guys should have seen the amount of food there.
Japanese buffet style!

The uber beautiful sight from our restaurant.
KL BABY !

Fantabulous!

As expected, less HELP-ies but lots of Sammie's high school mates.
Met one of my long lost buddy as well.

Kim, Ben & Riz.
Singing the birthday song.
Kah fei, this proves my phone is worth buying, yes?
Stop provoking my handphone anymore.

I promise, we'll be bestfriends once you get your hands on your brand new phone okay.

heehee :p The party crowd.

Birthday girl with her camera.
The deco's was amazing.
Totally adore the interier.

Whole place was filled with balloons.
And as much as you don't know, I dislike ballons!

They freak me out.
lol ;p

I'm a kiddo, told ya ;)

If you notice in the below pic, you can see the KL towers!

Aww, happy people at the party.
Kai Ning & Kim @ The Legend Hotel, KL.

Juju is always fidgeting in pictures.
Kim and Steph ( i think thats her name )
Kim's long lost friend.

No prizes for guessing where we took the above pic.
Mandatory shot, I reckon.
Around 10-ish, comes the birthday cake.
Everyone singing at the top of their lungs and one even played his guitar for Sammie.

So much for me tip toe-ing to catch a glimpse of the birthday cake but failed -____-

Being short is not-so-nice.
: /

Before that was table hopping to the Brotherhood's table.
Moi. Rach. Hock Wee & Rick.
Doug, Kai Ning, Moi, Kim & Tze Feng at the other side of the table.
Happy 18th Birthday Sammieee :D

It's great knowing you and gotten closer to you during Leadership Camp!

Keep up the WooohooO and WooowieeeE spirit.

Hope you had a great 18th.

XO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter