Sunday, January 20, 2008

Camp Dilemma.

Today, I made an extremely decision that the next time I ever enter a forest, I would have to apply plenty of smelly-insect gell and put on a long sleeved shirt and a long proper tracks.

The mosquitoes likes me, you see.

The last time I went for a camp is two years back, for scouts camp.
I was always ready and all geared up for camps!

Not this time though.
.. because I haven't been camping for yearSSS and haven't been encountered with plenty of enormous leeches, haven't been suffering and haven't been doing push-ups or jungle hiking in Templers Park EVER SINCE FOREVER!

BUT,

This camp proved me WRONG.
I was SOSOSOSOSOSOOOO WRONG about my perception towards camping.

God, I just miss camping soooo much!

Anyways,

The Leadership Camp was held at Trolak Camp, Perak.
We were separated into 2 groups.

.. and lucky ones were of course in Group B ;p

Well, I really thought that the activities are extremely challenging!

It was one helluva good fun and experience.

woohhhh :D

First night itself, we were sent to the forest.
It was called a SOLO DROP and SOLO WALK.

Obviously, I prayed. I'm pretty sure everyone prayed before going in.
I prayed before I went in, prayed during the walk in the PITCH BLACK FOREST and prayed when I was stranded and left alone in the spot!

hahah :D

All I could see when I was left alone in the pitching dark forest was my own figure and trees.

Some of them saw plenty of fireflies.

Trolak Camp January with the March and May Intake Friends '08.

HELL YEAAAAH! Pretty boy Chris Adam.

Too bad he wasn't in my group.

Speaking of which, we coudn't even see the rest of the friends because activites were done in groups.

My very own group, group B!
Pretty awesome group, I must say.
CheerS for Group B!

Wanted to capture the moments during all the activites but cameras were a burden if we were to carry it into the forest.

GroupB girls.
Our room.

The room crashes and that was pretty obvious how we slept together.
hee : )

We were EVEN separated with our room mates but all of us coudn't care less.

Friends.


That's Zen, btw!

I really enjoyed myself throughout this camp.


I should really give my THANK YOUS now.

First of all should be the stupid mosquitoes.
I'm all biten up (sounds wrong but sod it!)

Happy, much? Secondly, the bunch March girls and May/March guys were great.
I've met a few new people and their funny people okaaaay.

No joke!

They crack me up.
lol XD

CRAVE, which is my very own group, they were GREAT people.

Overall, I had a good weekend and a good time at this Leadership Camp although I'm filled with red bites everywhere so you woudn't see me in sleeveless or anything revealing during the next few weeks in college.

See you guys tomorrow.

Hope ya'll don't have much bruises and mosquitoe bites as much as mine ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter