Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Official Dinner.

Had the usual mandatory dinner with family/family friends during Christmas day itself.

Food was what they call 'em.
There you go.

In case you guys have no idea what Christmas food is.

It consists of a mandatory turkey with cranberry, lamb, shepherd's pie, meat loaf, cheesy veges, mashed potatos and many others.

I was darn lazy to pick out clothes so I just grab my comfy-est top which happens to be a Christmas colour, green you seeeee. and I put in on with a pair of shorts and off I go.

Cmon, it's just dinner ;p
She's all set for dinner too.

And guess what?

I got what I wished for, for Christmas!

This is amazing, really.

Many thanks to God for that.

Last but not least,

God bless you all!
How did you celebrate your Christmas? XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter