Saturday, December 22, 2007

DU-rian Reunion.

Birthdays are occasions to celebrate one's growth, maturity, and development. Birthdays remind us that the gift of life is the most precious and important one.

Last night, we headed to Tropicana for Cheryl's Birthday.

Her house was like a mansion.

3stories and pretty pretty rooms.

I swear, you would want to own one of their rooms when you've visited them.

Before that, I didn't expected who was going to be at the party.

All I assumed was more of her college Taylor mates and Terengganu friends and family and a few of us DU-rians. I'm sososoo glad to see all of the DU-rians again.

Seems like years since I saw all of them but coming back to reality, it's only a year.

There was a HUGE crowd!

People I've never seen, people I've known for years and people that I've just met on that night.

You guys should see the picture of the extended family but only our group itself was just as HUGE as this.

A decent picture.

Singing the birthday song to the birthday girl.

DU(Damansara Utama) friends

and,

Sweetest Couple, Lik Xiang & Cheryl.
Food was alright.

I was starving so I went straight to the food once I wished the birthday girl ;p

Highlight of the night:
I LOST MY SLIPPERS.


Yes, there was a major crowd and I was happily looking at pretty shoes when suddenly I come to realise that my slippers wasn't around.


OH MY GOD.
Panic striked me O.O


How can someone steal my slippers when its merely RM10?
hoho.


My gosh.
I'm really gona screw that girl who walked away with my slippers and made me so worried.
I honestly thought I would go home without my pretty RM10 slippers.

boohoo :( More DU-rians.


We entertained ourselves at the Karaoke room.
Plenty of songs.


OH! stratch that.
Plenty of chinese songs and funny songs by funny artists.
lol XD

Me. Wei Liang a.k.a Giraffe. Darren Mr. Tall guy

I donch like standing beside tall guys especially Darren.

And I'm so sorry about my nails which almost got you killed.

heehehee :p

Pretty Wendy and I.

HAPPY 18th CHERYL LAI SIT YEE.
i love you long time.

Hope you had a great 18th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter