Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sardine Packed.

This morning, my mommy and sisters accompanied me for checkups.

And you're damn right that I came home not empty-handed but with a plastic filled with bitter-not-so-sweet medicines.

Eurgh.

You know how much I dislike medicines, I dislike seeing the doctor, I dislike everything to do with the medication field BUT NO,
Mommy and Paps and even my sister pulled me to see the doc.
OH Wait!Stratch that.

I dislike tablets.

A BIG NO-NO for Waise when it comes to swollowing tablets *frowns*

Headed to OU which was extremely sardine-packed.
Spent the whole day there and finally got presents for the whole world.

Met the whole world, again! ;p
And my legs are about to crackkk.

On a happier note,

You guys have to catch her latest video.

It's awesomazing.

AND PARTY TOMORROW?wooh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter