Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas!

Cause it's my night,
No stress no fights,
I'm leavin' it all behind,
No tears no time to cry,
Just making the most of life
- Mariah Carey.

It's the time for another celebration yet again.
A year has came and is already coming to an end.

Headed down to One Utama to get some last minute stuff and by the time we wanted to head over to The Curve, it was already raining.

Rats!

So, we waited till the rain cool-ed off.

Saw aloooot of familiar faces at OU.

Probably doing their last minute shopping as well.

I'm one of them *shy*

By the time we got to the Curve, it was still pretty okay.

Not many people were there yet so we searched high and low for a suitable place for dinner and ended up having gross nasi lemak and curry noodles.

gosh.

Anyways,

met gabazillion friends there.

Once you start walking around, you can always bump into a familiar face so there you go, putting on your BEST smile and greeting people..

.. cause its Christmas y'all!

The Reindeer.
Met up with Ben, Henry and co.
Terence, Boons, Roger and co.
Sun Mei, Clement, Wei Liong and co.
Shzen Yee and co.
Handsome dude *tsk tsk* and co ;p
.. and many others.

Like every other year, they always have plenty of spraying going on.

Everybody was spraying those bottled cans to EVERYBODY and i really meant everybody!

Some even sprayed on my face. so annoying.bahhh

Then I got a call from mommy,

"PLS DON'T JUMP!"

I got a text from sister,

"DON'T JUMP! I'LL WAIT FOR YOU."

and even my friends,

"WAISE, DON'T JUMP!"

and WHAT did I reply them?

" Yeeeeessssssss, I won't! :( "

Thanks alot for caring, truly appreciate it but pleaseee, enough okay.

I'm already turning 19 in less than a MONTH. *screams*

A BIG FAT 1 9 ?

Snapping back to reality, I had a GREAT XMAS.

Mandatory Xmas dinner with the family and family friends tonight.

And to everyone else, thanks for those great sms wishes.And right here, I would like to wish you guys,

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Have yourself a wonderful and blessed christmas.

And do remember the true meaning of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus and to give thanks to Him.

So be Good, Santa's watching!

God Bless.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter