Sunday, December 30, 2007

Marks the End of 2007.

Last night, we took up a challenge and head on down to Titiwangsa, KL to catch the Eye on Malaysia.

Thank goodness we reached there safe and sound ;p

The view from where we parked our car.
Officially the best shot amongst all the others.

I like blue!! I like it when it turns BLUE!

The line was incredibly long.

Plenty of people.

I reckon its due to the second last day before its taken down.

boo :(

Good ol' friends from aussieland.

They came back for the holidays!

They even had wedding photoshoots there.

No, I'm not kidding.

And there were also people eating at the banks of the river.

omg.damn smelly and dirtaayyy.

*coughcough* mostly *cough*malays*cough*

Sister and I.
Later on, we continued our journey to the city of KL.

Clubs like Zouk, Rumms, Espanda and etc.

and of course

Pavilion (duh!)

I'm getting rather bored of that place cause there's nothing I could get there except for accesories of course.

But the place is a beau.

If you have not visited, please do. It was a massive jam even at 12AM.
Damn exhausted.

My eyebags are getting worst.

Had the time of my life but still damn depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter