Monday, December 31, 2007

Are You Ready?

Quickie.

Anyways, had a massive long day adjusting and enrolling my subjects.
What a dumb thing to do on New Years Eve, yes?

Anyways,
just want to give a BIG FAT SHOUTOUT to the people that I love very dearly *hearts*

#1. My Rainbows, thanks for all the good times! u guys are truly a blessing and someone very close to my heart and someone I could always always cry to and rely on.

#2. Group B March Intake 2007, Help UC. We've been through aloooot right and you people are simply irreplacable. Thanks for all the crazy good times at Genting and through out college! You guys made my college life complete. Thanks for making a difference *loves*

#3. Sze Yee, you've been great all this while and thanks for always tolerating with me lah seriously.

#4. Lim Chloe, All the best in ur upcoming college life. Make sure you're all ready to hit all the crazy pile of assingments and etc etc. Will be seeing you often, hopefully! Welcome to HELP :D

#5. Ben, Thanks for the AWESOME gift from Phuket. I finally had the time to open it and I really liked it. I'll wear it often okay. THX Kor :D :D :D

#6. Abbie Wong, all the way celebrating the New Year at Bali! Woooh. You lucky gal, come home quick. We're turning 19 in less than a week! WOOHOOOO!

#7. Sherene, Tasha, Che Che, I LOVE U GUYS MORE THAN ANYTHING!!! MWAHHH MWAHHHH

#8. My FAMILY, What can I say, WITHOUT YOU ALL, I AM NOTHING.

Last but not least.....

#9. God. Thank You God for EVERYTHING.

This year has been awesome.
Although I've had a few horrible moments before this, I've pretty much learnt how to be much more independant and understanding more things in life and also, getting to know someone special who meant alot to me but life, life is like this.

And I believe that everything happens for a reason.


Happy New Year 2008 !

Hugs and Muackers XOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter