Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happening Gigs.

Currently listening to: Lying from you by Linkin Park.

No idea why I'm currently digging out old hits and reminiscing on the past.
I was once a huge fan of Linkin Park. In fact, I owned most of their albums.

Years ago, I attented their gig!
Can anyone juggle my goldfish memory and remind me when was their gig again? ><
*I'm really bad at remembering dates. Special dates are exceptional hee:D!*

However, found an appropriate way to start remembering important occasions and such *beams*

Walda and Kiara :)

Ooh btw, Daughtry is coming to town.

You know how much I can't say NO to concerts especially when it's the hottest, most talented American Idol *well, MY American Idol* who deserves to win more than the rest.

Just so you know, I can definetely say NO to Avril Lavigne or perhaps be there, front row with tomotoes.

Get the picture? :p

On another note, I feel contented and blessed with what I have.


People all around me, they come and go.

Come today, I've already found what I was looking for and I shall keep you locked in my arms, forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter