Friday, June 27, 2008

Bulls Eye.

Just when I thought I'd regret my decision, just when I thought I'd make the worst decision of my life, just when I thought I'd gave up an opportunity; the time of my life...

Suddenly all is rolling back again.

Perhaps you might be asking why but the question is,
Is this WHAT I really want?

Furthermore, chances is waiting for me, all I need to do is whip out a call and voila.
Queen C and I.

C represents Chatterbox and her name, Catherine.
You might be calling out for her for some fun , in a nice way of course:D

Btw, I'm having a huge swollon on my eye so I'm avoiding everyone and everything at the meantime.

OR,

I can always put on a shade *if it's even necessary*
Yes I call that, bull's eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter