Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Behind the Scene.

I came across a bunch of nurse, all lined up for I reckon, a photoshoot. Apparently, I wasn't expecting to see a troop. Then, it hit me hard.

A dress, apron and cap?
Admittedly, that was what I imagined myslef in a couple years back :D

I sort of went head over heels with their uniform.
Pretty much decent and sexy, you see :p

No doubt, it was what I intended to be, yes, a nurse but then again, after much considerations, I actually gave up with the scary thought of it.

Then again, if I did end up doing nursing, I could perhaps improve my patience.

or, even get the hang of cleaning my children's poo poo and pee pee *shy*Plus, the many reasons I had interest was because of my spinal cord injury. I'd probably learn to take care of my injury instead of relying on bittersweet meds and docs :((

You know how much I despise visiting my frequent doc even when icecreams comes in handy.

Anyway, had lunch and a whole lot of shocking news catching up.

Then, we watched The Green Man or to be precise, The Incredible Hulk *the last movie on my list!*

Through the two hours show, one hour was pretty much spent on recalling back on all the similarities of these comic-whatever-movies.

I thought it was similar to Iron Man, Fantastic Four and sorts.

Boy, I'm no fan of those :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter