Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ikea Shopping.

In conjuction with Papa's Day, the four of us headed over to Ikea for some shopping.
All geared up for some Ikea goods and lots of fun.
Apparently, shopping there is a double plus point because they have incredibly awesome materials.
The place makes you feel like H.O.M.E!!And I almost felt like lying flat on their beds for the rest of the night.
Perhaps a slumber party at Ikea?! Hmm.
However, I might be wrong.
To top it all off, they have scrumptious curry puffs and meatballs. *my two favourites on my list*

.. which never fails to put a smile on my face : ))

Nothing but the good food and good company.

Before I bit my farewell, I should be proud of myself since I am officially a supporter of the China and Myanmar Victims! *beams*

Ps. Ling Rui, be proud of me, will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter