Friday, May 30, 2008

You Left a Mark.

It hurts seeing you at a corner, all alone and not bothering about anyone around you.


So many memories which shall only be cherished deep down in both our hearts.
I've got no willpower. In fact, it's ZERO.

Just today, by seeing you at the corner, I felt like running away and crying my heart off but at the end of the way, what is done is done.

If I had wishes, I would wish for time.

I'd say I'll still be alright despite everything else and the damage that has been occured was somehow educational.

We all learn from our mistakes.

And if you're reading this,

I MISS YOU MORE THAN EVER.

I don't think I can take this anymore.

Oh the heartache, the scar, the footsteps and everything else.

Permanant, no?

It all lies in my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter