Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Summer Love.

The weather these days is killing.
I wonder whatever happened to the rain.

However, it's always summer in Malaysia, isn't it?
Have been deciding hard with my hair and coming up with decisions are the worst things ever!

Previously, my hair was sosooo ugly.
I reckon it's the salons -____-


Today, my hairstylist asked,

" So, which is your frequent salon? "

" Everywhere. I don't stick to one "


I bet he was like,
=.=" *since he sniggered to himself*

Now.. there's no other reasons for chopping off my hair except to blame it on the weather.

I reckon I should come up with more relevant answers instead.
Teeheee! :D

Then again, I'm still loving my hair since it's still bright and brown-ish.

Oh! and I think I'm having a sweet tooth..
Been indulging in many sweet stuff ever since forever.

Pretty woman walking down the street :D


My bag is filled with sweets.
So, it'll probably keeps me alive in class.

Since everyone was talking about Japanese, so we decided to have lunch at the new Japanese place.

Later, they forced me to down one of these.


Knowing me, I will never ever everrrr have any of these sushi's.

It's just not my kind of thing, you see.

And I might DIE if I ever consume one of these.

Eww : ((

However, after much contemplating, I manage to eat it.
Kudos to ME!
So, it was a new restaurant and we managed to give it a try.

Price is pretty reasonable.
The whole place was filled with people.. mostly workaholics :p

I wonder whyyy.

The Two Sushi Lovers.
Ooh btw, look at the miserable sushi above *points*

It's left for ME as mentioned above.

Her dish.
and her's. On another note, I've just catch American Idol Top 3.
All I have to say is,

DAVID COOK BABEEYY!
My prediction ever since I saw him performed was,

" I want to see BOTH David's in the finale! "
*go facebook and look at my Favourite TV section* Come today, my predictions are still hanging on.
Tomorrow's the DAY.

Please God, pleaseee make sure that the two David's in the finale!

Enough ramblings, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter