Monday, April 28, 2008

A Disaster.

Mixed up emotions right now.
My apology for not waiting last night *even if it was 15 minutes*

.. but you still had the courage of dropping by my friendster and IM me on MSN *waves of guilty hitting on me*

You know how much I despise goodbyes.
Nevertheless, I'm truly blessed to have you as a friend *though I've told you this a gabazillion of times but one more woudn't hurt, yes? :p*

To our many many long hours of talking sessions to our secret-agent-cody degree to spice up our boring college life in a short period of time that we had already became the world's greatest secret-agent-cody partners and to many many more ahead of us,

Farewell, My Friend.

Ps, Have a safe flight back and come back to KL, quick. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter