Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bliss.

Today, I got myself into a history based mind.

The girls likes Chau Yun Fat you see and since it was in english, why not?

I'd pay a million to watch a history-like english version than chinese.
I would die if it was in chinese.

Chinese history sums up to Zzzz...
Hee. I kid :X

The day started out pretty restless but it came back alive bit by bit *i will keep this to myself. lol*

It kills to get up from bed since exam's over.
I need to gain back my precious abandoned sleep from now on but to think of it, results is coming out pretty sooN!

I smell, STRESS.

I have no idea why my mind still layan all kinds of nonsence and exams just ended like yesterday ?

I still have a long to-do list to accomplish.
Which includes back to ze hometown.

Snapping back to reality, we watched Escape to Huang Shi.

Damn patriotic, yes? *waves malaysian flag*

Oh! But it was on China. Not bad, really. Although it was pretty flat but I've learned how cruel and precious life is and how truly amazing that our soldiers waayyyy back then fought for the country.

God.. I haven't felt so patriotic ever since high school. Andddd you know how much I despise history.
Never scored an excellent grade in it.

Well at least not great enough to impress daddy -_-

And who is going for this,

I really am looking forward for it though!
Finally.. it's been years since my last Planet shakers.

Ooh btw, did I mention that I loved Shutter.
I can't get over it yo!

Yes, you heard me right.
My head constantly whispers,

"You should watch it again! Go! Go! Go!"


But it's NOT fun watching it twice you see. It's going to suck big time.
And.. how rare is it that girls digs horror flicks?

Well, I digress.
Girls these days loves horror flick.
Oh well.. my day was awesome, really.
Dying to know?

I guess you've gotta kill me if you were to know :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter