Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Little Bit of Pampering.

Thought I'd pamper myself with a dip in the pool.

I have a confession.
I haven't been in a swimming pool ever since forever, ever since when I was 8 to be exact.


Yes, a kiddo still.


There's a part of me that constantly tells me of NOT dippin into the pool for god-knows-what-reasons :/

Immature, perhaps?
Today, I changed immature to being MATURED ;p

Firstly, I was being all paranoid about the pool,

"OMGGG COLD LA THIS WATER. I DON'T THINK I'LL GO IN ANYMORE. BOO!"

Being the extremely possesive person, I even thought that I would forget how to swim and perhaps lead to drowning and collapsing.

Then it progressed to,

"WATER! WOOHOO!"
*shy*

Needless to say, the aftermath of swimming was...

zzz.

SnoreSnortSnore.


Think you want to go for a dip after 11 years of not stepping in the pool?
Think Again! ;))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter