Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sleep Deprived.

I honestly don't get how some people can go on with their workloads without any breaks in between.

I'm half dying, really.
My hands, my eyes, my body is numbNUMBBNUMB.

So the plan today was to head straight to Ou after my 5pm class to meet up with the sisters and get the car to drive home.

Met up with Jade.

So good to see her after such a long period of time :))

Watched 10,000 bc yesterday which turned out to be pretty boring at the beginning but ended up pretty well.

"Trust Me I'm A Girl !"

C'mon y'all, say it with me!

This is a pointless post and you're not suppose to be looking at my fugly face because I'm sleep deprived, yo.

Good Night guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter