Thursday, February 28, 2008

So Painful.

Today onwards, I'm avoiding everything and everyone in college.
Not even an inch close, I swear.

Got slightly injured today.
And no, not on purpose.


Some freak was on his ipod, walking along the corridor and his frickin' file cut me through and there you go.

I'm not an expert in recognising faces so, sod it.

You could have seen it, it was bleeding till I had to manja the cut with a plaster and sealed it with a kiss ;p

And no, I didn't tear a slight bit.

I despise crying in public even if something hurts really badly or etc.

Mr Gobi was nice enough to asked me about it twice today.

hee :X

Met up with the ol' buddy today.

Tanee in her uniform and Myself with the fugly plaster.

On a happier note, I'm almost done with my handful of assignments.

Well, still on progress.

Praying hard to get it all done by this weekend *crosses fingers*

Now that would be possible, yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter