Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Gardens.

I have been surviving for morning classes, every single day without fail and unfortunately, today, I had my usual 8am Psych class which got me so frustrated because class was cancelled and they only told us once we got into the class.

Sigh.
This isn't a great way of starting a good morning, yes?

On a lighter note, we had class evaluations today.

I've always loved class evaluations.
Basically, we were given a paper which we had to fill in according to each lecturer's ability.
It supposedly means that we can critizise or write happy thoughts about each lecturers without any names mentioned ;p

Come to think of it, we even ran to class once we heard that there was an evaluation going on last semester for Marketing class.
Thank Goodness we didn't miss a single part of it.
Had lunch at a new place today :D
And watched,

Dan In Real Life.


Flat storyline but with all that tight-family-bonding-kind-of-dramarama,


In fact, it was pretty good.

By the way, we had some interesting stuff going on in my Business class today.
We had to sit in groups according to the colour of our clothing.

Imagine, approximately 40 students in class and I'm the only one wearing PURPLE today.
How unfortunate :(

Thank goodness for Kok Leong's rapper jacket, yo.
HAHA

So, I put on his rapper jacket and joined the friends in WHITE :D
As I was saying, this was related to our topic that is the various types of brands that can relate to our color and which can attract any customers in whatever possible ways.

AND what simply represents PURPLE was, being HOMOSEXUAL! (that is the only thing that I could possibly remember)
*grins*

I'm straight okay, no homosexual thingy ma jinggie going around.


hehe ;p


Before I go, just wanna wish A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to,


Riz and Serli.


Hope you guys had a great one ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter