Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Moment Like This.

Roadtrip to KL was pretty productive.
Plus, it was my very first time to KL's National Library.

"So called Malaysian's", yes?

Come to think of it, I've been living in KL for 19 years and I actually have not been to certain places.... yet!
I guess I'm probably more outdated than I figured I was.

Shameful hmm hum *hides face*

In addition, I am currently awfully unwell.
My voice is as harsh as Smeagul's *from LOTR's*
Only thing is that Smeagul has a much more seductive tone than ME.

Trust me not?
TRY ME, I DARE YOU.

Approach me.
Just promise, you won't run from me or I'll probably smack you after I recover. heee ;S

Library was boooh-ring.

We spent like YEARS in there. It's frickin' quiet and I was happily talking when this guard*more like a ham sap dude who wants attention* from afar gave me a HUSH tone.

Malu case dot com.

We headed for a drink at Bukit Bintang after that.

Made me felt much better after the uber quiet library visit and that guard giving me that HUSH tone *shy*

I need a good rest tonight.

My flu and voice is killing me big time.

How lah to sit for my midterms this come weekend?!

LiShian and I at Bukit Bintang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter