Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Walk Down January Lane.

It has been a very smooth month, I'd say.

Being a 19-year-old January kid, I shall make this post a memorable one.
After all, being 19 is only once in a lifetime.

Firstly, there was the night to celebrate the New Year, 2008. Pretty fireworks from PJ *laughs*

Then of course, college re-opened and everything was very different than before.

i.e Had long hours of break in between,

Met new people and etc.

Then, I celebrated my much anticipating 19th birthday.

which was on the 10th of January.
We had a 'joint' birthday celebration which was with Kent, Abbie, Myself and Kim.
Turns out pretty succesful although I had a few uphappy moments which happened on that day itself.

I swear, it almost killed me.

Total letdown but everything on that night build up!

Hallelujah!

Of course there was the beautiful rainbow lovers to celebrate with me as well.

Rainbow Lovers *hearts*

Thx to everyone who made my 19th.
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE VERY MUCH, you know that.

Then comes HMC Leadership Camp @ Trolak, Perak with the March Intake Girls and May Intake Guys.

Here is prove!

lol XD

SO, what happens being far away from home without mommy and daddy?

THE FUN KICKS IN!

hoho :D

Let me introduce you guys to my group, Group B.

The LADIES from Group B.
Zhao Ying, Boey, Joy and co.

The MENS from Group B.
Roger, Calvin, Daryll and co.MORE MENS from Group B.

Wan Fang, Francis, Roye and co.

And of course, US.

l-r : karuna, ME, kimberley, margaret, zi yen, ser li, samantha.

Basically, TROLAK was GREAT.
We had one helluva good fun!

Then comes Sammie's 18th Birthday which was held at The Legend Hotel, KL.

Good food, good fun, good company.


Perfect, I'd say.

Hope you had a GREAAAT birthday Sammie :D


This marks the most important events of January 2008.
Little things like this shall be cherished deeply

How was your January 2008 ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter