Friday, February 08, 2008

Chinese New Year.

Happy Year of the Rat, guys!

Anyways, the trip home was first.

Reunion dinner and such was on the eve of CNY.


Visited aunt's house on the first day.


All of them look so much grown up now.


Basically, all we do was to sit infront of the telly *couch potato in other words*, talk, gamble, sleep, visiting relatives house and EAT.


How lah not to grow FAT ?!!


Plus, there was the traditional lou sang ceremony.


By the way, before CNY I was still happily talking to Terence.


According to him,


"I'll fall sick every CNY without fail. Guess its because of consuming too much of the cny biscuits and NOT consuming enough water."


and I, being the expert *because I don't always fall sick* said,


"Drink more water okay. I better NOT curse myself just incase I ever fall sick this CNY!"


hoho :D


Sure enough, I fell sick.


I'm down with a flu and sore throat and you know how much I despise swollowing the awfully awful bitter tablets.
I blame it all on the cny biscuits and crackers that I've been constantly eating for the pass few days.


More house visiting done on the 2nd day.


Family Affair.


On top of that, my aunt and uncle are down from London.
Therefore, big BIG family reunion once again.


Sadly, coudn't meet up with Mr.Kam Seng this CNY.


We're from the same place, btw.


Sorry, was extremely busy this time.


Hope you had fun!I even had the time to fit in with catching up with the movies.
I watched P2 this CNY!

It's similar to Vacancy if you guys have watched.


The whole show focuses on two people who got trapped and was trying to struggle out from being tortured and etc.

Bad choice but it kept me at the edge of my seat so I guess its alright ;)



It was good to meet up with the aunts, uncles and cousins.


Right here, I would like to wish my beloved blogreaders and every soul in this world,


A BLESSED CHINESE NEW YEAR!

I hope you guys are enjoying yourself.

More post to come, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter