Monday, February 04, 2008

Her Daily Life.

Two highlights for today.

#1 Highlight.


Little girl gets up from LALA-LAND, wash up, puts on her clothes, headed off to college, found the best parking ever *im not always lucky to get first row parkings so YAY ME!* locked her car and went straight for her classes.

Waise and her cannot-make-it face.

Snapping back to reality, had a little birthday celebration for our very own Ismail Rifau from Maldives Island.


He treated us for lunch and we treated him back with a birthday cake.

Happy birthday boy with his birthday cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISMAIL MALDIVES!
Hope you had a great one. From ALL OF US, GROUP B.

#2 Highlight.
Little girl left college and headed off to DU.

As from my previous post,

Szeyee is leaving to Melbourne Australia on the first day of CNY.

I'm going to miss Szeyee :(

This will probably be the last time I will ever see her before she leaves.

On a happier note, I got my very FIRST red packet today.

My CNY mood has officially hit the top level!

Time for some house hopping soon :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter