Friday, February 01, 2008

Pinched.

You know what they say when the saying goes,

" There is never a right time to say goodbye "
or
" Goodbye's the saddest word? "

Did you ever sat down and ponder about it?

Dinner @ Some Restaurant, OU.
I rushed to ou after my class which ended at 5pm.

Thing is, if I don't come out , I doubt there is ever any chances of meeting Sze before she leaves to Aussieland next week.

Sze, please make sure you have another day free because last night's dinner wasn't enough and we are suppose to meet with Cheryl too!

Also, one of our other rainbow girl is leaving pretty soon too.

Kylie, enjoy yourself at Taiwan!

Snapping back to reality, my very good SMS buddy is leaving next week!

This is a sudden shocking news.

Well, not exactly shocking but, gosh.

Dinner was just average.

Good to see the rainbow's again :))


I pretty much forgot how it feels like when someone leaves M'sia.

I could finally feel the PINCH.
I guess it's all part of life.

People come and go, yes?
People always leave
-Peyton Sawyer, OTH

Met with alot of friends.

One of them was our very own old buddy, Lynn.
Bestfriend in the spotlight, quaccck!

Miss Beh Sze Yee,

Please do remember that you still owe me and cheryl an outing. I hope you're gonna be free at least one day before you leave. Honestly, i dont know what im gonna do when you leave. No more sms kaki anymore and all the good times. I love u very much and im gonna miss u like hell. Do take care all the way in aussie and if you don't find someone as FUNNY ( HAHA! which i doubt you will cos im da best, im awesome. cheh) as me there, just remember that i am always going to be here, carrying your handphone pouch wherever i'll be going, I promise you.

i love you to death.

hugs and muackers, xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter