Monday, February 11, 2008

Snips.

I pampered myself today for a full hair makeover.

After weeks and WEEKS of pondering on which hairstyle or should I chop it all off again or should I maintain the hair for a change since its always the usual short hair..

Eventually, I decided to chop it all off.

Myself. Li Shian. HappyBirthday LeeVee.

They forced me to take a picture for my before and after hair remembrance.

It's a hassle to take care of long-er hair.
Guess I'm not used to it.

So, snip snip SNIP.
There goes my hair.

I got this hairstylist which was extremely ghey but at the same time, he was real good.
Most of the time, he kept telling me *in chinese omgla.pls dun speak to me in chinese la aduhai!*

"Don't be afraid, Trust Me, You will look good! Don't be scared ... etc etc"

cute :D

On the other hand, I got myself a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW HAIR COLOR too!


And The Results.

I'm not too sure about the hair but the hair dye....

HMMMM..

I can say that I'm contented with it.

*beams*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter