Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bday Dinner.

It was one of my Daddys friends baby girl's birthday.
In conjunction, it was celebrated at PJ Seafood Restaurant.


The Host of the Dinner.

I was stuffed with lotsss and lots of good food.
Mmm Yummmmm.

Looks like I'll be gaining another pound :(

Such coincidence that Hannah Tan was my next door neighbour.
So, we went table-hopping to her table.

Bad picture, seriously.

Also, all of us were separated into different tables for dinner.

It was pretty awkward sitting with unfamiliar people who speaks chinese to us btw.

With Ze Childhood Friends.

Eventually, we entertained ourselves.

I need a good digestion before I hit the sacks tonight.

Good Night guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter