Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day.

Truth is, I never ever thought of VDAY when I walked myself into HELP'S compound today.

Started it off by putting on a top to match the occasion.
Since everyone has planned to wear either red, white or pink!

I chose to be RED for the day ;)
We treated ourselves with mamak to celebrate the occasion.
How smart yes?

There was this board filled with Iloveyou dedications!
It was really sweet.

As for me, I posted 3 Iloveyou dedications.
One was obviously for my awesome Group B March Intake Semester 1.
Another was for the entire world.
Last one was for my asskicking Group B Trolak Camp peeps!

Check out the amount of balloons.
Pretty in pink and white all hung everywhere.

Other than that, the radio was playing alot of loveydovey songs and loveydovey request dedications.

WOwwieeeee. Spreading the love yo!


Ridzuan all dressed up.

Devis and I.
By the way, I received a bouquet of roses from Anonymous.
So smart of you, dear anonymous for not revealing your name.

So, I will just give my biggest THANK YOU to YOU ANONYMOUS right here.
Please reveal your name as soon as possible so that I can thank you personally.

C.M.I face.
I was pretty shocked when they came to give me the flowers.

My expression was just plain hilarious.

Dante, our very own Astro Boy and I.

Anyways the flowers are very pretty!
I bet it cost alot so I assure you to reveal your name a.s.a.p.
I owe you my biggest THANK YOU.
Kimmy all dressed up in RED.And myself in RED with my flowers and balloon.

Happy Valentines!
XOXOXOXOXO.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry but i got my reason for not tellin u my name. and im not trying to achieve anything thru this either. the whole idea just pop out in my mind.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter