Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Moots Day.

Needless to say, it was Mr Murali's birthday so they surprised him with a cake and etc.
Plus, the Valentine Day's board was taken down so Zen collected all the hearts back for us! All the hearts in the world.
Here's something for Mr Murali XD
It cracks me up whenever I look at this.

It's ME,
Devis,

and


Kimberley,


Wishing Mr Murali A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Tines joined us and there's the card that was signed by most of us.

Have a great birthday, sir! :))


Met Chloe after so long.
Hope everything is well for you in college.

I don't always get to slack off in college and today was exeptional.

We layaned ourselves to the core today!

If you're ready for pics then scroll ahead,yes?

Moi.
Kim.
Marg.


Last but not least,


Devis.


Sick of our faces yet?


No? Scroll ahead then.


at The Student Council's Room.
Rach. Wukai. Kent. Moi. Marg.
The Lovely Couple.
Then, we met Sam on the way.
We can really entertain ourselves, yo ;p

Bumped into our gorgeous Prom Queen, Sarah Jane.

Spreading hearts all over the world tonight - Chris Brown.
Another thing was, we were fascinated by those who simply loves to take big-eyed-pics.


Therefore, we tried.

Devis was the only succesful one.
L.O.L


After that, some of them collected the cake for Mr Murali.


The day was good fun.
Every Wednesdays are pretty relaxing for me. wheee :D
In fact, I should be hitting my books now.

My Psychology paper this come Friday.Wish me all the luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter