Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ooh Ooh Baby.

To my dearest buddy who's a month and 10 days younger than me.

You layan me at all times.
Whether good or bad.

You tolerate with me, BUT NOT ALL THE TIME ;p

Today, I have none who calls me a stubborn girl.

I have none whom can actually talk to me like how you always do.

I have none whom I can always rely on through text messages.

I have none whom I can watch a stupid waste-of-movie flick with. Undoubtly, we could surprisingly get along as *gooooood friends* heh ;p

Despite the fact that we don't always agree with each another.
i.e BOYS! (a very good example!)

I miss you like hell.

Pls take a flight and come home NOW!!

We still have to catch more stupid movies together! I wanna watch Jumper! Come NOW!
*laughs*

That, will be impossible.

Happy Blessed 19th, Hun!

Have a great one.

And you better love me cause I'm gonna spent 20cents on sending you your bday wish now and thats probably a surprise for you ..... if you're reading this, THAT IS.

*lovesheartskisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter