Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jay-lala-fied Live?

Sitting down, pondering long if I should go or perhaps not.
Stress-mode currently switched ON.

Guess what, guysssSS?
Roye, my awesome china friend just offered me ticks to watch Jay CHOU LIVE?
And it's tonight yawwww! *jumps*

His concerts are abso-frickin'-lutely expensive.
Prices are RM 398 numbered seats, RM348 numbered seats, RM238 free seating, RM168 rock zone, RM198 free seating, RM98 free seating.


Fyi, the bolded words are the ones he bought!
No, I ain't kid.

RM 238 for FREE SEATINGS?!!
Boy, isn't that a wee bit expensive.

I mean, c'mon, it's just JAY CHOU for heavens sake, NOT LEE HOM.
Snapping back to reality, I can't decide and comfirmation is by 4pm later this noon before he sits for his accounts paper and rush all the way to Stadium Merdeka after his paper which is at 6PM!

Are you kidding me?!
Not a good timing, yes?

Me don't really fancy him though.

How how how?

I don't fancy HIM, I don't fancy his musics (well,their not too bad for now) and I don't fancy his appearance (messy hair, messy eyes, messy face la godddd!sleepy eyes and etc)

Truth to tell is, I'm actually comparing Jay with Lee Hom.

Sorry to the goo-goo0-gaaaa-gaaaa fans out there (including aunties, i tell you. hmpffhh)

No offense, yes? ;p

Okay, maybe NOT.

I'll probably pass out this time.

Hmmm :X

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee hom is cute... sometime* haha... but the girl i forgot the name* beside jay is pretty.. anyway jay also not bad depends how the dress himself up.. so did u go to the concert? if yes, how was it?

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter