Thursday, February 21, 2008

Love Letter.

Daddy came crashing into my room just a few minutes ago,

"Why did you skip your Psych class?"

"HUH *stone face* Come again?"

"Its clearly stated that you skipped your Psych Class. What do you have to say about this?"


*stoned*
It's Psych we're talking about yo!
I would be satisfied if it were to be my other subjects, BUT helllooowww speggheti-o?

Its psych!
Plus, I have only yet to skip one class and I received this pathetic letter?

Such a dumb college.
No sense -_____-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea.. i knew this kinda of system start last sem i meant end of last sem only for foundation. swt... i know that y i dont dare to skip class.. cuz parent want to hav letter from lecture whenever we skip class.. so they started this.. damn it.. or else each class i will skip 2days.. at least.. haiz.. if u dont feel like listening that what i do listen to song or stone behind.. hehe.. ok.. maybe u shouldnt follow my bad attitide... hehe..^^

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter