Friday, March 07, 2008

Team Green.

I'm a sucker for movies.

Haven't had the time to even catch StepUp2.
Plan failed -___-

Although we made a pretty good attempt by wearing any sort of GREEN clothing.Team Green!


Two thumbs up for us!

I despise public holidays.
Extremely loooong queue's, even kids these days are let loose.

Unlike when I was a kid, I doubt that I even stand a chance to catch a movie with friends.
Kids these dayssss. tsk tsk

Charlie Wilson's War.


Based on a true story yo!
We are damn semangat and patriotic LORRR.
*laughs*

This is so NOT funny.

I'm definetely looking forward for come weekeend.

Going back to ze hometown to meet ze extended family and ze good fooooddd *nyum nyaamm slurpsss drools ;p*
I'm leaving on sunrise tomorrow.
AND, there is Dante's party at night!

So, lets all keep our fingers crossed so that there isn't any riot going around since there's ze election process and the results.

Or ELSEEEEEE...

We have to figure out a back up solution, just in MIGHTYcase!

Guys, put your thinking cap on now, will you? ;)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter