Thursday, March 06, 2008

Unsatisfying Tastebuds.

I have not been eating well.
I reckon its the appetite.

I used to crave so badly for something but now, I've totally lost the craving mojo.
Plus, it's always a mix of this and a tinge of craving for a certain something.

Just last night, I was IM-ing our very own Astro Boy,

"Dante.. I'M HUNGRY!!"
(dante is his what I call him tho)

"Drink hot water, it helps"

"Really O.O"

"Don't worry, I assure you that this come Saturday, you'll be bloated till you can't walk!"
*laughs*

Thank you very much Dante.
Waiting for Prince Charming on a rescue?
Oh well, I'm going back to my hometown this weekend.
Mommy has to attend the election thingy so I'll be back there to HIT the fooooD.

Therefore, I'll HOPEFULLY *crosses fingers* feed myself with all the hometown fooooD because that is the only place that keeps my appetite on track!

Lastly, someone's 19 today.
Happy Blessed Birthday, Hun!

Love,
Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter