Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Which Unless ..

Which unless I'm not interested in accomplishing a single task.

Well, what can I say.
Mission Accomplished?

I will never ever had the ability to run up and down for as long as I could.
Fyi, I have very low running stamina.
Well, today proved me SOSOSO wrong.

I had some good exercise by running up and down today.

Plus, if you're with me, I'll make you do crazy things, things you normally do not give a damn about.
Anyways, headed down to KL this noon and catched a movie.

The Mist.


Draggiest storyline ever, which makes you want to doze off and wanting to scream your lungs out.


Whole movie was rather fake


*yawns*


Maybe, I can even direct a better and more decent triller!


Imagine if I could have done that,


Now that would be better, woudn't it?


Btw, the task which was accomplished was a total letdown.
So much for high expectations.
Tsktskk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter