Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Everyday Blues.

Proud to tell you guys that I can finally catch up with some sleep.
*beams*

After nights of stressing on assignments and now, we're ALMOST, probably 95% done.
We'll still keep our fingers crossed, just in case ;p

So guys, let me show you how awesome my entreprenuers are!
:X
So much for a good group shot.
There's still Ken Seong and Melia missing in it.

Today, we chilled at Starbucks.
Probably ze best place to chill after a loooong stressing day after finishing what-seems-like-a-gabalizzions of assignments.

Wait!
Stratch that.
.. cause there is still PDP which is extremdeeely important.
Flo and Moi @ Starbucks, PBD
Then, we chilled at DSA.
Played a kiddy snake game.

Was a pretty good game because it reminded us of our childhood days.
Unfortunately, I lost.Ze Infamous Snake Game ;p

On a happier note, Handsome-DanielWu-Terence is dropping by tomorrow.
My, my, my!

How lucky these campers are gonna be.

Sniffles :(

Totally unrelated but I'm craving badly for icecream now.
I know, random.

Sue me please.

Highlight of the day.

Very obvious that I was bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter