Monday, March 10, 2008

Feast your Eyes.

Warning: If you're unprepared for some asskickin' retarded expressions and pei faces, kindly click the [X] button on your top right corner otherwise scroll below...


AND LAUGH ALL YOU WANT.

The pic below is going to cause you heartaches, yo!


I look like a frickin' retard and I'm kind enough to upload the pic and obviously edited it so that my pei face is not going to be so obvious -______-
Freaakaaaay!


Had lunch at Little Penang with Adam and Kexin.
and watched Playboy Cops.

Shawn Yue is SIZZZLLEEEEE.
He's one of them in my list of fav hongk-ies *after daniel wu of course ;p*
Movie was pretty draggy at the beginning but it ended up good.
I actually liked the ending because Shawn Yue died. It was uber saddening cause he's whole body and face was smeared with blood.. it was so gruesome.
Sniff.
I apologize if I just spoiled the movie for you :X

So far, the best movie that I've watched through out this month.
Looks like I need not to direct my own flicks no more.
*grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter