Sunday, March 09, 2008

Home Sweet Home.

I am extremely worned out after yesterday's trip.

Nonetheless, it was worthwhile.
I miss my hometown now *sniffles*

What the adults did back at ze hometown was obviously head for the election.
While the youngsters just bum around.

We went for a carwash, yamcha, steamboat.
Such coincidence that yesterday was Ming CousinBroBro's Birthday so we partied with steamboat.

Truth to tell, I never liked steamboat.. at all!
For one reason is, I'm NEVER full after steamboat but I extremely fell in love with my hometown's steamboat.

HmmMMm yumMsS! *drools*

At Night was Kit Wah's Birthday @ Taman Seputeh.
KokLeong commented,

" Waise, you've got so many bodyguards!"

HAHA.
Then I turned to Pui Ee (KokLeong's Gf) and said,

" You're luckier! You've got a "special" bodyguard"


Terence picked me, boons and don at 730ish and we got pretty confused with that area and we even called Adam for directions.

Which reminded me of Sam's birthday, just a few months back.


I miss that journey with Kah Fei and Juan!

We took years to get to Legend Hotel. hoho :D

On the way, we were discussing on Dante's birthday present.

Until Don voiced out,

" Hey, don't call him Dante. It's Kit Wah!"

*laughs*


It all started during last sem. We were all uber close in LAN class.

Don said that DANTE represents a devils child so it's rude to call the birthday boy with that name.
All of us cracked up laughing in the car.

When we arrived, we went straight to the birthday boy and I went,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN ..... *stonned*

WhooopPPSSIIEEE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIT WAH.

Don and I stood there laughing.

Sam & I.
I was quite bloated so I only ate a little.

Food was good.

Boons was there.

After dinner, we sang the birthday song to the birthday boys.Dante has a twin brother.

Therefore, it was a joint party!

Being the blur girl, I actually forgotten about his twin.

Yes I know. Sue me.

I only realised that when Terence told me

*malu*

Half of the Brotherhood.

This weekend is extremely hectic.

With the elections going on and all the mommys and daddys in the world is worried sick about the riots.
Mommy even added,

"We should get packets of rice and can foods, just incase, you never know what's going to happen"

Yes, that was mum's word! ;p





Moi. Pui Ee. Kim
So that was my weekend.
I could hardly sleep through the journey to the hometown and now, I'm feeling lethargic.


Happy Birthday, Dante a.k.a Kit Wah a.k.a Astro Boy!

Yes, must be colorful lahhhh.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter