Friday, March 21, 2008

Poured Feelings.

My mood had been horrible.
Somehow I am still uncertain or maybe perhaps because I am afraid to face the fact.

Times like these, I feel like crying...
I reckon, my heart cries for minor reasons!

I know, this is pretty vague, yes? (well reason why is cuz this is for me to know and for you to feel all busybody-ish. *smirks*)

Anyways, I treated myself with shopppinnnGG.
Ahh... which girl doesn't feel all joyjoy joyfully bubbly when it comes to this ;p

Plus, its ze whoopin' SALES yo.

Felt extremely contented. I've been depressed enough so it's probably time to kick it all off.

We watched,
Gone Baby Gone.

Ben Afflect's the director yo.
Truth to tell, it was a pretty depressing ending.

Btw, total unrelated but check this out from last night's event,
It's Francis doing his StepUp hot moves.

Lastly,
Devis and I @ Leadership Trolak Camp, Perak Jan'08

Sorry coudn't make it for your surprise party.

Hope you're surprised hun ;)

AND, HAPPY EASTER GUYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter