Friday, March 14, 2008

Ze Contented Smile.

I've been craving this for the longest time ever.

I know, I know..
I reckon my appetite has been acting very unusual lately.
Don't have to rub it in :/


So much for craving for Dave's pasta and I finally get to dig in it.
*drools*


And today, we catched another Shawn Yue flick.

Awesomeeee, I'd say.

I'm a pretty slow catcher. My brain works in mysterious wayS (thats cuz I'm special, aite?). I could only understand the storyline after 5 minutes when the movie ends.
Yes, sue me.

At Daves.

We each had a plate of pasta to satisfy ourselves (more like myself. heh ;p)

Thanks guys.
You guys are sooo generous! *hearthearts*

Basically, I think I've put on way too much weight.
Nah, just kidddingggg..

Exaggerate mode currently switched ON.

In order to be a happier girl, I guess I'll continue telling myself that I've put on weight so that I could stop digging into any food for the TIME BEING.

With my kind of luck, I'm positive that I'll stop eating *stares at self*

I made myself clear, didn't I?
Bet my friends are giving me their cockstares from every angle now.

Boo you people.

Sunburst gig tomorrow.

God, it's my all time fav band, Incubus yo!

Btw, will anyone do me a favor.
Please shoot me if I'm not attending it.
Similarly said, I'll be missing the BEST LIVE ACT EVER LIVE *trust me on this! incubus is awesome* on stage although I've seen them LIVE which was a few years back and it was abso-frickin-lutely worth every single penny.


I LOVE INCUBUS! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter