Thursday, March 20, 2008

Speak Up!

The night was spent at college.

I only decided to attend this function when Bryan called me at 5pm!
So, I quickly drag myself out of my comfy bed and dressed up.

Thought of putting on a simple dress but eventually kept on the safer side by putting on what I wore to college earlier.
Kim and I.

Coincidentally, all of us were in pink and red.
They had food which I didn't ate much, games, performance and all that jazz.
A big thank you to my chauffeur of the night, Bryan.
Kor, you did a great job in your very own magic show. ;)
It was really hilarious as you tried to cover up but you still did a great job with the MC's and everything!
I-look-like-crap-here and Joanna.
Plus, I was feeling rather energetic tonight.
I did stuff that I normally woudn't do.
heee ;p
Interested to find out?

There you go,
I'm inspired by ANTM, yo.

Good Night guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter