Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Motivation.

Picture yourself in an underground place with zero amount of fresh air but well yes, the place is well air-conditioned which makes it twice as cold as being up in the Genting Highlands, but still, not so good cause as I said, its an underground air-conditioned place.

Which basically means, NO AIR.
How lah to breath?

I kid, yes.

Actually thinking back, I did a pretty good job.
For staying alive in the underground place, of course.

Who am I to kid.
Anyways, today's Psychology PDP Presentation was good, I'd say.

Why?
Cause one of the group presented my girl, brit.
hee ;p

Plus, the picture above is screwed up.
That was because I was sitting behind and coudn't get a better view.


I am actually anticipated for my PDP presentation.
Perhaps,because it's a 40 minutes speech *our usual presentations are only 5 minutes*

Hmm.. whatever it is, just come and support!

As I was saying, I was sooooooo free.
I took the time to even went for grocery shopping.
Not much, though.



We bought food to entertain ourselves.
I'm starting to find it fun.


You catch my drift? :D

Another thing was, we had drawing lessons.


My.. myyyy... MYY!
How very productive?


If you weren't aware, I was actually being sarcastic.

I am extremeeeelyyy sleep deprived.

Everyone tells me that my eyebags have worsen and I actually planned to wake up early this morning (my class at 8, yo.so guess what time do I actually have to get my body off my bed?SIX THIRTY AM GUYS!gah this is nuisance i tell you)to apply cream or whatever which concerns my eyebags cream/lotion thingymajing but,

..



...

MY PLAN FAILED!

I need motivation, guys.
Help?

ps. I woke up at 7 instead ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter