Saturday, March 22, 2008

Swensons.

The weather today is ohmygod.
First, it was all sunnysummerlike and then it turned so gloomy come noon.

My point is, it's a Saturday and being the unlucky one, we had classes today.
Then again, if it wasn't for Psych, I woudn't have dragged my lazy butt to college.We had the infamous Japanese cuisine for lunch.
Fyi, I don't fancy Japanese. They reminds me of "puke" :/

I doubt I'll be able survive if I ever step foot at Japan.
I'd rather starve to death than having to swollow those teribble sushi's.

Later, I continued my shopping spreee..
.. and felt as if I was the happiest girl on earth :D


So much for spending!


I happen to enjoy eating though but it depends.


Ice creams are always the best way to feel all happy-ish.
Therefore, Swensons hoho!

My sister treated me with icecream. See the smile?
I'm currently leaving my depressed mood.
Well, at least for the weekend.

Presentations starts next week so I guess I better start working on everyDAMNthing. I hate myself for always taking things for granted.

Hmpfhh :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter